SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wolf performance Glock Conversion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolf performance Glock Conversion Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a Wolf performance (the ammo company not lone wolf) barrel from AIM to turn my G35 into a threaded 9mm. I want to say I paid $99 for it and it runs great. No malfuntions while running the barrel with ETS 40 cal mags, no changes to any other internals. I wasnt shooting groups but it seemed to do well for accuracy and shot to point of aim. I have to switch my pistons from metric to US so a suppressed review will have to wait but so far so good.

If you are looking for a conversion barrel for a 40 Glock I'd give WPA a shot.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your'e running ETS .40 mags and a 9mm conversion barrel?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, mags were for the 35(.40) and I didnt pick up 9mm mags yet so I figured I'd try it and it worked.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mine came in from AIM today. I have a bunch of 19X magazines and 17/21 rnd Magpul mags coming in tomorrow. Finally got a few cases of 147gr ammo in as well. This weekend is going to be fun. I need to find my suppressor height sights too.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the review. I’m in the market for conversion barrels for my G23 right now.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I used Glock 19X mags (17 and 19 rounders) and a bunch of Magpul 17 and 21 round mags.
The barrel performed very well. Very accurate. No issues at all unsuppressed.
We used Freedom Munitions 147gr, Winchester 124gr and 147gr FMJ, my homebrew 165gr fmj rounds and Winchester Ranger 147gr JHPs.

Suppressed I could not get the Freedom Munitions or my 165gr ammo to cycle. It was single shot with failures to fully extract. Both Winchester 147gr ammo cycled fine and was quiet enough. The 124 obviously cycled.

The Glock 35 is still using the OEM RSA. Not sure if using the 9mm RSA would improve. Not going to bother buying one. So lesson learned. I’m sticking to my old 92F for suppressing. It feeds and cycles everything when suppressed. Suppressor is my old Gemtech Tundra. Going to keep my 35 as a 357 gun. I have had issues with my 19, CZ and Ruger 1911 cycling the subsonic ammo as well.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post