SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shield 45 owners: magazine pouch options needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shield 45 owners: magazine pouch options needed Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted
I've been searching around the ol' net and have yet to find an outfit that offers dual magazine pouches for the .45 Shield.

The only one that sort of comes close that I've come up with so far is one from Desantis. Their site gives the option to select gun make and it lists the .45 Shield magazine as a specific option, but after putting it into the cart, it shows '10mm/.45, 9/40 magazines.' Confused

I know they won't fit into 1911 pouches, ( of which I own several, ) so the .45 Shield mags need something specific to them.

I'm looking for leather, ( ideally ) but can go with kydex/hybrid too. I would prefer not to place a custom order and wait, but I can, if that's the only option.

So.. what's out there?

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KT-Mech makes a nice one.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of roadrash
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Milt Sparks or RGrizzle offer a nice OWB or IWB leather double mag carrier for a Shield.
Myself,I would prefer two singles.

Posts: 558 | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Would you consider two singles? These are great.

JM Custom Single

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I managed to find pretty much what I was looking for through Blackhills Leather.

I'll see how it goes. Thanks for the recommendations! Smile

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post