SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    need the hive minds thoughts on this apparently rarish P220
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need the hive minds thoughts on this apparently rarish P220 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Buncha' damn enablers on this site...

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I tried to sell one of those year before last here, ended up selling it locally for $900.Now I want it back!!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
years ago, I bought one, well hell I had to trade my sig 556 patrol swat off for one before i moved to CT. I loved it. I sold it in late on sig forum 2013 before moving to VA. At the time i got it 2010 ish it was my first sig pistol in 45. I ended up on a tear with 4 or 5 p220's. At one point i picked up a p225 German made gun for the US market. I posted a photo of it with the p220 sao I had. Jamie at Afton arms told me that the p225 was one of his bring ins as he was the only one to bring them in in 2002. He made reference to the contract over run for the sao. IIRC it was a government/military group that bought a number of them. At the time sig was making any wacky ass combo for any group that bought x number from them.

This combo should have been a stock item.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post