SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Have to brag on Top Gun Supply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have to brag on Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
posted
Found a Sig P239 with Crimson Trace laser in .40S&W. Sent FFL info two days ago, got the pistol by 10:30 this morning. Convinced myself the price was too good to pass up. May end up a safe queen, but it is a Sig.
Took it apart, no signs of wear, smileys on the barrel. Only signs of having been fired was a dirty barrel.Shot two mags in the back yard, no issues.
Something to show the other retired LEOs at the next range conclave.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 106 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: July 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Congrats sir and thank you for your service.

And yes, most of us know TGS as well as their legendary service.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply is 20 miles from my house. I believe they can ship faster then I can drive. Great place to do business. Great people to deal with.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Their shipping managers name is Clair Voyant. She has the package and shipping label ready BEFORE you call. Smile

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
The TGS business model it what all online retailers should strive to be. The turn around time between ordering and shipping is amazing plus top notch customer service.

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post