SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New SIG 226 SAO RX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SIG 226 SAO RX Login/Join 
Picture of rob99vmi04
posted
This past weekend I competed in the NRA world shoot and finished 47th overall out of 280ish shooters and was fortunate to win a SIG 226 SAO RX. Does anybody run one of these as a CCW gun. Trying to find a good holster option that accomadates the romeo.

END TRANSMISSION................

Posts: 540 | Location: NOVA | Registered: August 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new pistol! I have had P226 SAO RX for about 8 months now and I love the gun. I recommend black point tactical. They have an option for a optic cut on their holsters. They offer both IWB and OWB.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rob99vmi04
posted Hide Post
thanks i'll check them out.

END TRANSMISSION................

Posts: 540 | Location: NOVA | Registered: August 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have owned one of these for about a year. It is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot! You are a lucky guy.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JM customs may be able to help you, I would contact them.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post