SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    U22 Neos Carbine Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U22 Neos Carbine Kit Login/Join 
posted
Anybody have any firsthand experience with the neos carbine kits? I've got a neos I've never been fond of and this seems like a novelty item I should have. I realize they are discontinued.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the sad part of having the pistol and not being able to get the carbine kit. They are out there but the prices seems to outweigh the benefit.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess it's just gonna sit in the safe then. Thought it might be a good alternative to the buckmark carbine I've been eyeing.

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one. It's pretty cool, but it's been a while since I shot it. I have the Buckmark carbine also.

Posts: 158 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did see a post on another forum where it was said production may resume when the new US factory is full capacity and all outstanding back orders are filled, but it was from mid 2016 and still nothing.