SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 Compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 Compact Login/Join 
posted
My new Sig P320 compact 9mm is on the way. I ordered it from Osage County Guns through the Armed responder program. Shipped with 3 mags.

I had a P250 compact when they first came out way back when, I liked the DAO trigger, but traded it for something else.

I have Glocks, HKVP9,S&W M&P 2.0, and a CZP10C. Am I going to enjoy the P320? I hope so.

I wanted to add to my collection with a FN509, and maybe a Beretta APX later on.

Any thoughts on the P320 would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Motor,

This is my third P320. This one is a winner, no trigger sting, no double clicky reset, hole in hole accurate, love the manual safety.

Interestingly, the recoil seemed much more attenuated and mild even in 9mm than my others. I looked and sure enough NO relief cuts or drain holes in the slide-period. I am sold!

I too had a P10c, nice gun, I also got rid of my APX for trigger slap, I kept my 509, absolutely love that gun, it is like a G19 slide with full 17 grip. The gun comes alive in real world shooting, much better than playing with it in showroom, glad I got it.

Can't wait to see what SIG will bring later. I am curious as to what the "P365" is, other have hinted there was a P360 that was to debut that supposedly was single stack, albeit with good capacity.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the P365 is a SS P320 type pistol, light enough to be 365 days a year.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sox for the info.

I am looking forward to getting mine.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post