SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 comparison pics and thoughts after 300 round range session
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 comparison pics and thoughts after 300 round range session Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great review

Thanks

Comments on the upgraded 365 have not been easy to find

Just waiting for them to start appearing on the shelves now so I can handle one

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review, and post the comparison pics. I know you've been kind of a critic, so I know you're being honest in your conclusions, and aren't just jumping on the bandwagon here. I've been looking long and hard at this gun...still haven't had a chance to handle one in person, so I've been relying on information I've found online. This is by far the most thorough and useful review I've seen yet.

Posts: 8567 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Awesome review.

I've been wanting a single stack for a while now and it's between the Shield M2.0 of the P365. Right now, I'm leaning towards the new Shield due to the M2.0 trigger that's similar to my M&P Compact.

It's also priced right with a bunch of vendors making accessories currently available for it. Maybe I'll get a P365 in a couple of years.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the excellent write up! It certainly helps with the decision making process.

Again, great work!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice review.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos. Super informative.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I’ve been thinking about buying the new Walther PPQ SC. I’ll hold out now and compare it to a P365 before I decide. Thanks for an excellent review.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great review and superb pics. This is what I learned: the 365 is a really good gun, but, I made the best choice for myself when I chose the 938 in 2013 for carry. At 16.4 oz. and carrying 7+1 rounds I will not be purchasing a 365. The side/side pics convinced me of this.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the review. I have some interest in a gun like this. I've gone to a Glock 19 for my EDC, but having a smaller choice for occasions when my clothing requires it would be nice. I'm trying to decide if I want to stay with a Glock or go to the P365.

I see a lot of comparisons between a G43 and the P365, but it seems to me that the better comparison is with a G26 because of the capacity.
Is that right?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of boilergonzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I see a lot of comparisons between a G43 and the P365, but it seems to me that the better comparison is with a G26 because of the capacity.
Is that right?

I think the comparison should be based upon size. There is a photo that shows the G43 and Shield with 10 round mags compared to the 365. I will try to locate it, but it underscores "10 rounds in a small package".

Posts: 503 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your review! Have you made any modifications to the hot spot that was bothering your hand? Do you have pictures of the mod?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reference the poster mentioning the discomfort to his trigger finger using the G43. I had a G26__first Glock I ever bought and did so out of the "hype" on Glock forums__and my LE price. That trigger was torture and bras to the face?!
sold it. I haven't noticed it on my G43 (2nd and last Glock
I've purchased.) I actually like the G43. I do disagree with the the poster who presented that outstanding review___I will purchase the P365 (as soon as the LE versions come out in June. But I'm not going to sell my G43 or either of my two
Shields. Great tools, both.
I'm sure the P365 will become an often CC. And loaded as all of my pistols are__Underwood 9mm+P+ 90gr Xtreme Defender.
Exception: Ond mag of my P320 with Buffalo Bore Hardcast FN
Outdoorsman. We have Jaguar, Mountain lion and Black bears in our Santa Rita Mountains.
Stay safe
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post