SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 comparison pics and thoughts after 300 round range session
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 comparison pics and thoughts after 300 round range session Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great review & imagery. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Looks like that magazine capacity is a combination of factors. Base plate, follower, springing, and in particular, the taper of the magazine tube, just speculating though.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the pics and info. Can you please post the "born on" date?

Thanks.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the review.
Especially helpful to me were the P938 and G26 comparisons.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the report and comparison pics. There might be a 365 in my future but for now, my 938 really fills my carry needs so well I doubt it.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent write up.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Well, you did shoot the snot out of it Big Grin

Nice review.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting in the work and providing the information to us.

I'm looking forward to finding a P365 locally so I can get my mitt around it before I buy it.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good report.
Haven't seen one locally so these reports help until I see one.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the OP for taking the time and trouble to post such an excellent report and the comparison photos. This is exactly the type of objective review of the P365 that I’ve been looking for.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Terrific review!

I've pretty much read or seen every review out there on this gun because I have such serious interest in it. Both your photos and your thoughtful analysis are excellent. Many thanks for sharing all of this information with us here on the forum.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir!!

Great write up

I was able to go and shoot 290 flawless rounds through mine this evening. A total variety. Everything from steel case wolf to HST and gold dots. Including some of my fathers reloads with 231. Equal rounds through each of the magazines

Yes I completely agree my hands also got very dirty as did the pistol

I found it to be much easier to shoot than the 938 it will replace

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skonie:
Thanks for sharing the pics and info. Can you please post the "born on" date?

Thanks.

2/15/2018

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of incogneato
posted Hide Post
Nice detailed report and great pics. Thank you!

Posts: 124 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an excellent review! The magazine, at least outwardly, looks pretty similar to my P250 / 230 9mm SC.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I doubt I buy a P365, but prople like ESDunbar taking the time and effort to do a review is what makes Sig Forum a notch above other forums.

Well done.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the extensive write-up! Really appreciate you taking the time.

I am very interested in getting one of these after the 'new gun fervor' wears off and they are more widely available.

Looks like a great CHL pistol.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
An excellent review with lots of real life experience. Thanks.

And since you will be getting rid of your non Sig pistols, you will not need to be concerned about whether the Sig patent pending on the P365 is valid or not. Wink

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I agree, this was a great review. Thank you for taking the time to do it. Pics were great as well.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post