SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma Closed- spwestern you are the winner!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed- spwestern you are the winner! Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Up for a quick Karma is a discount code for (1) online order at Grayguns INC. This code will allow you a 10% discount, and free shipping. I will karmanator a winner tonight. Discount code is good until the end of the year.

Rules-
Non-transferable
You have to have at least 100 posts, or a year here.
You have to tell me what model pistol you plan on using for- IE- You think you may be buying a PELT 2 so you would say 320.

Enjoy!

www.grayguns.com

SPWESTERN you have been chosen by the karmanator. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jljones,

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Ill play.

Will be upgrading a P320

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please do not include me.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thank you for kind offer.

I'd be buying parts for the 320.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat. I have been eyeballing a Super Black Fat guiderod for my P220. Thanks for the chance Jerry.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I'll play

P320

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Spring set for my P220R.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in. P229

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in- 226

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance, been impatiently waiting for the P320 competition/range trigger kits to come in stock for my X-Five.

Please and thank you!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Count me in - waiting for the release of the flat SAO trigger for two of my 226s.

Thanks!

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
In for work on 225.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in! 320x5 Thanks

Posts: 83 | Location: V.A | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! P220. Thanks!

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. 226 SAO

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a P320.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. P320. Thanks!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
P320FS .45. Thank you for the generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Count me in please for 229

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In to upgrade 220 ST

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post