SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta A3's exist?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta A3's exist? Login/Join 
posted
Actually handled one, Beretta M9 A3, about a year ago.
Since then, can't find one. 2 on gunbroker for several hundred over msrp.

Prefer the G model.
Figured that after giving up army contract they would be gearing up for civilian market? Anybody see them?

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Seen several around here. Don't seem to stick around long in display cases, unlike the standard 92s.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They're still like 27,000 units allocated. Demand far outstrips their ability to supply.

Best advice; sign up for the back in stock notification at KYGUNCO and be ready to place your order within 5-10min of the email. $839 is the best deal going on these and they do get batches in every few weeks.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I've been hesitant to order one from the internet, the only one I have seen in person had a horrible finish, and it was not complete on the rails and parts of the slide. I want one bad, but I don't want a bad one.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I gots me two Smile

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Field & Stream store by my house (Troy, MI) has had one on display for a few months now. Unfortunately not a 'G' model.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
The Field & Stream store by my house (Troy, MI) has had one on display for a few months now. Unfortunately not a 'G' model.

easily (and affordably) converted. Go get it!

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcat:
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:

easily (and affordably) converted. Go get it!

Just bought SAO Legion, and an Elite RX SAO a few weeks ago. Need to have some funds available for when the Brig Tac arrives, but otherwise I'm kinda tapped out!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you just want the G and have a F or FS, Beretta now sells a drop-in replacement. I converted a 1975 Berben import with it-just dropped right in with no issues. Cost me about $50 from Beretta.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
After giving up, my local dealer just called and said he had one in G version for me. bad timing as I don't need to be spending the money right now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post