SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Neos "blaster"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Neos "blaster" Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
Not the best trigger but for a couple bucks I couldn't resist adding it to the collection. The extra mags were a nice bonus. The good news is that it weighs less in microgravity Wink

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, they are fun plinkers.

If you can find a carbine kit for one, adds to the fun!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Looks a lot better than the pink ones.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it. I have had one 10-12 years and have never had a bad day at the range with it. It has eaten everything and I would argue that it is a seriously underrated pistol. I enjoy it a lot more than the Ruger Mark 3.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post