SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Two P228r Defense Guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Two P228r Defense Guns Login/Join 
posted
After cleaning my two P228r defense guns I thought I would shoot a quick picture. One I keep at home and the other is for my Shop. Both have Streamlight TLR-4 green laser and light combo.

Posts: 723 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Nice pair!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I've been casually looking for one of these, pawn shops and such.

It has such a nice balance and feel.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice pair. Cool

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Cool

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
So late 80's cool/classic.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
The only way I'd get rid of my 228 is if I found a 228r.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Hey 12131, how many of these do you have?

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NoQuota:

Rumor has it, he just lost them all in a flood. Smile

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by NoQuota:

Rumor has it, he just lost them all in a flood. Smile

I'm sticking to this story.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't mean how many P228/P229s cause I know there are too many to count, I was referring specifically to the P228R.

How many of them were made? And what's the likelihood of finding one, without having to pay $1000 for it?