SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    House guns....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

House guns.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I work out of my house so the gun that I typically have out during the day is my SIG P220 or SIG P225A1. At night, I have two guns bedside ... A Smith & Wesson 625 "Model of 1988" with CT grips and BCM AR with a light.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns Midwest has an SP2022 9mm w/TB and night sights for $419. Don't know about putting the SRT on those.

Posts: 121 | Location: KY | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me, it's these twins. Ruger SP101 in .357. Hammerless and both have wolff springs installed. Anyone in the house can easily shoot these in the event of an emergency.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I carry a Glock 19, including when I’m in the house

I also keep a Glock 17 by my bed

And a Glock 17 (and my pocket carry 43) in a safe on top of the fridge in the kitchen

And a Glock 17 in the safe in the basement

I use the tangodown/vickers colored baseplates on the magazines so everyone who needs to know, knows which gun is the one that is the go to defense

I also keep a carbine by my bed

A shotgun appropriately hidden on the main floor

And another carbine in the basement near the man cave

I have friends that think it’s extreme

I worked as a profiler once upon a time with violent offenders

I think I need more

I've only worked retail

I have a pistol on me, usually
2 in the garage, in separate locations
at least one on the fridge, usually more
shotgun in the downstairs closet, near the door
shotgun in the bedroom upstairs,
one in the mancave , sometimes more,
one by the bed on the wife's side,

used to keep one in the truck, but moved that to the shop,

and a revolver in my Mini,,

every day,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One and usually two are never more than 2 feet away from me. And that's pushing it.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now my house gun is a Glock 26 with factory 12 round mags. My g20 and 19s have other duties and because of where I live, I have very little use for a cc pistol so the g26 stays by the bed.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post