SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wow you really can find a blue gun to make a Kydex holster for anything. :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow you really can find a blue gun to make a Kydex holster for anything. :) Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
http://www.galls.com/blueguns-...6EAEYASACEgLcOPD_BwE

Somehow a little part of me wants this if for no other reason to run out in my front yard and yell Wolverines when the Fedex guy shows up. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Wonder if Ryan can do a shoulder rig for that...

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
600 bucks? What does a real one go for?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

More.

Depends what part of the world you're in.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
...and we wonder why the general population does not understand us. Big Grin

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's the only way to get them through a metal detector...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16340 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

It varies by location. Here is an open source link. I think the data on the US side is a little off but, some of the others are close to what I've seen from the intel folks.
http://www.havocscope.com/black-market-prices/ak-47/

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Anything but a Ruger Bearcat

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post