SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Threaded Barrel extensions, anyone have any?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Threaded Barrel extensions, anyone have any? Login/Join 
posted
I have looked for the last year for a few replacement threaded barrels for some of my older guns.
Sig p225
IWI Jericho 941
Ruger 85II
Possibly thinking my Beretta 87T also

I have not found any. So I am looking at Tornado Technologies and Adco Firearms.

Does anyone have any firearms done by either of these two? How was your whole process? Were the ETA's accurate, or were they off? Were there any issues? If so, were the issues dealt with promptly?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Tornado Technologies extended/threaded my CZ 75 Kadet conversion unit. The work is top notch with zero issues. As I recall, turnaround time was in the neighborhood of 3-4 weeks.

Posts: 3503 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Had ADCO thread and extend my Ruger SR1911 9mm barrel. Got it back in a week? They are in the same state as me. No issues at all.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have L&M do my x5 and the turn around was fast, work was done very nicely, no regrets. You can't even tell it's not just a factory threaded bbl unless you unscrew it.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks all. I am thinking of doing tornado tech

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Tornado Tech just did the barrel on my P250-22, turn around time was about 5 months. Good work

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post