SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Busy Week With Sigs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Busy Week With Sigs Login/Join 
posted
So, since prices appear to be down and for some odd reason I keep finding bargains, I have laid in a supply of plastic pistols this week. I ended up with half a dozen Glock 21 mags that don't work with the oddball 21 I picked up. I went down to the LGS to get help and the man pointed out they worked well in the G30. Hmm. I then fondled a P320 Tacops. Hmm. He shot me a price for the pair. I left with them. Then a friend at another store pointed out a sale on a P250 compact, reminding me I had a "spare" SC frame and several holsters. Since it was stupid cheap, I bought it. Thru another source I procured a P320 Compact. These are in addition to the pair of 250 SC's I've been rotating.

Well, it probably would have been cheaper to buy one 320 and spare mags, but 40 bucks a pop....oh well. After I test fire them all (which will take a while,) my wife and I each will carry a sub-compact, I'll put the TacOps on the nightstand with a light on it, and we can each have either a compact 250 or 320 in the arms of our recliners.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Fredward, TGS is running a sale on SIG mags IIRC around $33 each.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you had a great week! Congrats!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip on TGS. I'm kinda reluctant to pay so much when a year ago the same mag (marked for a 250) went for around 15 bucks. I did pick up six then, got 4 21 rounders with the Tacops, an 2 for each other pistol. That should give me enough until the prices drop, which I expect in a couple of years when production catches up to demand. I anticipate (maybe foolishly) that Sig will be contracting out frames and focusing production on the "hard parts."

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds like great week. Good for you.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post