SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    First new sig in 10 years!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First new sig in 10 years! Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a good CCW!

I bought my 9mm P239 new. The stock grips did not work for me as I disliked the flat front strap. Hogue rubber finger groove grips fixed that problem, but at the expense of being a little bit less CCW friendly. They worked well enough for a few years. Then I discovered Hogue G10 checkered grips, and had to have a set. I can not describe the fit well enough, they are perfect for me, along with being way better for ccw vs. the rubber grips.

Posts: 13677 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Mine's a .40. I never liked the skinny stock grips, ven though I don't have big hands. I slapped some Hogues on it, ane it feels wonderful. It is also astonishingly accurate.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Koop
posted Hide Post
I bought a pre-owned P239 for my wife. Hogue grips and it's very comfortable for both my large hands _ I wear XL gloves - and her petite hands. She loves it and I wouldn't hesitate to carry it.

Mike
P239, P226 Navy...oh and a Glock 23

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: November 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
SIG P239 9mm - probably my favorite SIG pistol.
It was my off-duty gun for some time. If I was ever to go back to the DA/SA system, it would be with this gun.

The P239 fits my hands perfectly. RELIABLE as any gun and the size makes it very easy to conceal and carry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post