SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig P210 Target
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P210 Target Login/Join 
Banned
posted
I looked but I could not find a post on the P210.Has anyone tried one of these out yet, I was thinking about buying one but I would like to know what you all thought about it. I found a article in this months Shooting Times magazine and they gave it some pretty good reviews.

Posts: 1606 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SouthernPride:
I looked but I could not find a post on the P210.<snip>

The SigForum search function has its quirks, but it finds a lot of “P210” posts.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SouthernPride:
I looked but I could not find a post on the P210.Has anyone tried one of these out yet, I was thinking about buying one but I would like to know what you all thought about it. I found a article in this months Shooting Times magazine and they gave it some pretty good reviews.

I've had Zero issues with mine. No failures. Great trigger. Shoots bugholes if I hold it steady. I've been down on SIG's in general but decided to try one and I'm glad I did. It's a fine pistol IMHO........dj

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 500rds through mine with zero issues. Construction and finish are equal or superior to my limited production (I refuse to say "custom", 'cause they're not) 1911s (Wilson, EB, LB, SACS).
Can't seem to duplicate the group sizes presented in the above posts. Yet.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
SouthernPride, Several of us on the forum have experience with the 210As. I think it's fair to say that reports by owners have been overwhelmingly positive. I have Swiss and German versions, and prior to the 210's release was a consistent naysayer about a potential American made 210. I'd never handled one, but bought one, with fingers crossed, based on initial positive reports by early adopters. I have no complaints about the performance of my 210A, and am glad I took a chance and made the purchase. I do look forward to service sized grips being available for it one of these days though.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
I do look forward to service sized grips being available for it one of these days though.

I haven't handled one of the new US-made ones, but from pictures, the grips look the same as the ones on the German P210 Super Target. Anyone know if they are or not?

I love my Super Target but wanted some more normal-sized grips as well. I found and ordered these grips from Nill. I have received but haven't installed them yet. They're beautiful.

http://us.nill-shop.com/sig-sa...-supertarget-rhomlas

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have over 500 rounds thru my P210. No hang ups. The gun is very accurate the shooter is not Smile. At the old age hard to see the sights or have a steady hand.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
quote:
Originally posted by rock185:
I do look forward to service sized grips being available for it one of these days though.

I haven't handled one of the new US-made ones, but from pictures, the grips look the same as the ones on the German P210 Super Target. Anyone know if they are or not?

I love my Super Target but wanted some more normal-sized grips as well. I found and ordered these grips from Nill. I have received but haven't installed them yet. They're beautiful.

http://us.nill-shop.com/sig-sa...-supertarget-rhomlas

Yeah, they look the same externally, but they are not interchangeable. The inner surfaces are cut differently to fit the grip frames that are cut differently.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Ah, that's a shame. Thanks, 12131.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post