SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New X Carry today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New X Carry today Login/Join 
posted
I was looking for a late Nov build with the right number sites and nitron over the mill cut . Found one took it home 729. I have the L/E 320 C pre with the Pre type barrel lock up its a shooter. I did not send it in for an update it also has the full length bar in the middle of the side , from bolt face to the rear . I think it holds the next round down longer ?????????

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a chance to clean the packing oil from it , everything looks good . I dug out a Galco black open top holster , also a Desantis black leather speed scabbard for a perfect fit .

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice. I am still looking to get the full size 320 X-5

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only got the chance to run 50 rds of Win 124 nato down range and it worked perfect , sights seemed right on , no jams and no brass hit me .

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Great news. I've started carrying mine after running 500 rounds thru it with no issues (approx 300rds of my carry ammo).

Carries just the same as my P320 Compact.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine has been flawless so far . I did try it in my Desantis speed scab and a Galco concealable open top and its a perfect fit .