SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Why are HK USPc prices so high?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why are HK USPc prices so high? Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you kind folks for posting your gratuitous 357 USPc pics...I didn’t need that! Wink
Thanks for all the input

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Thanks to you kind folks for posting your gratuitous 357 USPc pics...I didn’t need that! Wink
Thanks for all the input

Yes you did, we are here to help you spend your money.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Enablers...all of you! I have a buddy whose reply to everything gun related that I send him is....”You should buy that!” I blame him solely for the CZ habit I picked up.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I really wanted a .45, but when I saw this price, I settled for .40. It's like new, came with three mags. It's my EDC now.

Posts: 3528 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Eek

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
I really wanted a .45, but when I saw this price, I settled for .40. It's like new, came with three mags. It's my EDC now.

Score! 5 years from now people will be screaming for the days of cheap 40 pistols.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The price for the firearm I can handle.... but the price of the mags...

Ouch!!

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Are factory 357 barrales available anywhere? A cheap 40 with a 357 barrel could be fun.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Are factory 357 barrales available anywhere? A cheap 40 with a 357 barrel could be fun.

I’m looking, they’re like hens teeth.

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I’m looking, they’re like hens teeth.

I have a spare Factory 357SIG barrel somewhere in the boxes that have not yet been unpacked from the move. I can not recall if it is for the USPc or the P2000SK.

It came from a guy that decided to permanently switch to 40S&W and I paid $200 or $220 for it.

They were had to find when I was looking so I bought it

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paid 550 OTD for my USPc used. Full sized used was no cheaper than 650 used and everyone could order new for 850 and that was a "deal". GB at the time wasn't much better so when I saw a USPc for 500 with barely a scrape on the barrel hood I snatched it. Bought it with an new extra mag half off.

Bunch of cheap ones a few months ago, but they seemed to have bumped in price again.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
summitgunbroker.com has .40 USP-C for $449 right now. Conversion barrels do work if you can overlook the aesthetics.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred! - Henry Cabot Henhouse III, aka "SuperChicken"

Posts: 132 | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigNull:
summitgunbroker.com has .40 USP-C for $449 right now. Conversion barrels do work if you can overlook the aesthetics.

Sir, thank you! You saved me over $200 from the .40 USPc I was about to buy. The factory.357 USPc went for over $1200.. NO way I could have justified that one.