SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grip screws for p226 wood grips - (found, thanks for the help)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grip screws for p226 wood grips - (found, thanks for the help) Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted
I bought my dad some wood grips for a birthday present and grabbed some grip screws from TGS, but gave him the grips today and went try to install them - but of course didnt think that the grip screws would need to be longer for the wood grips instead of the polymer or aluminium sig grips, so these are too short! looking online i dont see wood-grip-specific screws jumping out at me. Anyone have an idea of where i could buy some? Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PorterN,

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
P239 screws.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I used some modern 226 screws for my Nill set and they worked great. They were longer than the original West German screws.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
P239 screws.

Thank you! I got some ordered.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post