SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got a P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got a P365 Login/Join 
posted
I sold my G43, ordered a 365 and picked picked it up the other day. I just couldn't resist the extra 4 rounds. I've really enjoyed the Glock and the only problem I've had with it was that I just couldn't find a way to grip it without hitting the slide release and the slide wouldn't lock open on an empty mag. It's wierd,
I've never had that problem with any pistol, even really small ones.
So, now the 365 is here and I'm amazed at how good of a job Sig did designing this thing. I pulled out my G42 for comparison and of course, the Sig is heavier but it's just a little taller and the same length. That's crazy considering its a 10 round 9mm. I can't wait to shoot it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
You likely won’t regret it.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 798 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P365 seems solid, even with the early hiccups that many new gun models are prone to. I have both, and like both. My wife carries the G43, so I wont be getting rid of it anytime soon.

Congrats on the new gun.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a great design and Sig nailed it.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! I hope to have one some day.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Careful, they're almost AR like in the way you can start messing with them.
Just got my XL slide in today, Romeo0 will be here next week.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like one, but still afraid of reliability issues. Gonna stick with my G48 until I am convinced the 365s are as reliable!

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I have just over 1000 rounds through mine with not a single problem.
I see no reason why it won't continue to do so.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had mine for about a week and a half and love it already. It’s an incredible CCW. It’s going to replace my Glock 42 and maybe most of my CCW pistols. I can’t justify carrying 6 rounds of .380 when I can carry 10 rounds of 9mm in the same size package they shoots just as well.

The P365 even fit perfectly in the 42 holsters.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I love my 365 it is very accurate and easy to conceal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasJack2315:
Would like one, but still afraid of reliability issues. Gonna stick with my G48 until I am convinced the 365s are as reliable!

Not knocking the 48, ( I bought my wife a 43X and it's a sweet shooter too, ) but your fears about the reliability of the 365 are unnecessary. Smile

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no intentions of buying a 365, but, so bought 2.
A little larger than my Kimber Solo, but, the Solo holds less ammo.
Smaller than my M&P compact.
A LOT heavier than my 380s, but, a lot easier to shoot accurately.
Both were built 4/19, and so far 100% reliable with everything, including reloads that won't even come close to case-gauging.

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once my LGS reopens, I'll pick up a P365 with manual safety to generaly match the MOA of the 1911s (and P938) I usually carry.

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t be happier

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that color. I looked for one but I found such a good deal on a black one that I couldn't pass it up.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
P365 by Ex Pat, on Flickr

Bought this and an XL for the wife.

Grayguns grip module which feels great! And Grayguns flat trigger which needs a few rounds through it but feels better already.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine and it has 1200 rounds without a problem of any kind. I prefer the 12 round mag. I bought a 15 rounder for backup and the range. I also picked up a pinky extension for the 10 rounders which is slightly better than the one it comes with.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I wish that Grayguns grip module hadn't been posted. Now I'm unsatisfied with the factory one.