SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Subcompact P320 .45ACP - Any Out There?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subcompact P320 .45ACP - Any Out There? Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted
I saw some reviews of these a few years ago, but never one in captivity. I was thinking it might be a good carry gun for a friend who wants a 'relatively' small CCW, but wants one in .45, and 1911's, Glocks and Springfields are out (long story). But the P320 would fill the bill perfectly....if they aren't unicorns and really do exist.

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig only shows subcompact in 9 and 40.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Didn't SIG make the P250 in .45acp? Maybe an option. KAHR may be another option.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
I called Sig customer service earlier today and was told that yes, even though they made the subcompact P250 in 45 ACP, they have yet to do the same for the P320. In fact, there isn't even a part number for a subcompact P320 in 45. So some of the articles that I read a year or so ago that mentioned it was an option were in error. Hopefully they will make one soon.

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajp3jeh
posted Hide Post
I don't think you can buy them as a factory, assembled gun. You can assemble one from the conversion kits if you want one badly enough.

AKA John E. Hearne

"Shoot deliberately" - Wyatt Earp
"Tache/psyche effect - a polite way of saying 'you suck.'" - GG
"The 8th Marines dominate an environment. You, with your pistol, merely exist." - GG
http://www.dvctargets.com - Promoting excellence and realisim in combative shooting.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Northern Mississippi | Registered: November 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Didn't SIG make the P250 in .45acp? Maybe an option. KAHR may be another option.

This. The P250 is way underrated. I'm currently looking to get my hands on one in 357 sig

If your friend is deadset on a striker 45, I'd look into an M&P Shield 45. I picked one up during the rebate and it is a very sweet little shooter.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post