SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kimber K6s DASA got new shoes!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimber K6s DASA got new shoes! Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Altamont finally released finger groove grips for the Kimber K6s DASA model. I was lucky enough to get a set of "seconds", but I can't for the life of me find anything wrong with them. It just makes the gun feel "right"! What do you think?

Finger groove Grips by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks good! They "look" right on that gun.

I'm a fan of the K6 series but lack of grip options have been an issue for some of us.

I am glad to see that is changing.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
those look great. I"m unablet to find them on their website or the model number. do you a have a link?

Thank you,

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
They look great. I am also in search of new shoes for my DASA Kimber.

DK

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Not listed on Altamonts website. No Kimber K6’s with finger grooves.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks perfect.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
pbramlett,

I got them on Gunbroker, but they were shipped by Altamont.

Rolan

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking grips. I have bought a few things from Altamont. Sometimes the checkering,scrolling,etc., could be of a little on either side and could make them seconds. I have a pair of panels on my SP101 and the panels are slightly off but for the price I paid,even without them being seconds, I still have no complaints. They have some nice designs and your grips really compliment the gun.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post