SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is there any love for the P230/P232 pistols? Pic request!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there any love for the P230/P232 pistols? Pic request! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I put a blued P230 in layaway today. $319+tax. Now to find a couple of mags....

I was paid $7.54/HR to go into harm's way so you didn't have to.

Posts: 646 | Location: Heart of Dixie! | Registered: April 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pics, want a shiny SS one but my blued still is pretty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Fellow member here had lost that iddy biddy spring on the p230/232's extractor and I had an extra one and sent it to him and he just happens to make holsters and sent me one for my p230 back:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Fellow member here had lost that iddy biddy spring on the p230/232's extractor and I had an extra one and sent it to him and he just happens to make holsters and sent me one for my p230 back:

Aha, that was me! I hope you're enjoying the holster. And thanks again for that spring!

Tango Alpha Leather Goods

Posts: 97 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooter1201:
If you've got 'em, show 'em!

Beautiful pistol. After several railroad track scars and my wife not being able to shoot it without malfunctioning it was traded.

Posts: 165 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a west german P230SL-acquired from a retired LEO. Added Hogue G10 Checkered grips. To me it is one of the best point and shoot pistols. Also conceals very well. Could have been even better if they made a P230XL in 9mm like the 365/365XL

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I have to say this again, I've posted this more than once. I went to a gun show many years ago looking for a smaller semi-auto for my wife and had narrowed my search down to two ... either the famed Walther PPK (sex in a holster) or this other 380 a Sig P230. Seems I had too much money that day and ended up buying both.... I learned two things that day... Ian Flemming was an idiot about guns and you never pick out a gun for a woman.. they need to do that themselves...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Love the P232

Have a blued one as well but not pic I can find...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Love the P232

Have a blued one as well but not pic I can find...

Nice looking gun. I need to add the all-SS to my collection. I'm in Raleigh - are you interested in selling it?

Tango Alpha Leather Goods

Posts: 97 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post