SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK USP Sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK USP Sights Login/Join 
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted
Hey boys,

From what I can find online, USP and USP Compact sights differ, but does anybody know if there's a difference between calibers? I have a USP 45 Compact on the way, and will probably need to get some new sights once it's here.

Thanks!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have three full-size USPs; to .40s and a .45, all bought used. The .45 and one .40 have drift-adjustable sights, the standard (I believe) square notch and square post with three glowing dots. The other .40 - which had some aftermarket alterations - has a screw adjustable rear sight, but is otherwise the same.

Posts: 327 | Location: Frankfort, Kentucky.  | Registered: November 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think they are the same. Funny I was cleaning out my safe last week and came across a NIB set of meprolights for the USPC 9mm I got last year from TGS and never put on. Lol. PM me if you’re interested.

Posts: 268 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Hey dubagel,

I'd PM you but I can't see an email in your profile.

My email is in my profile, please email me if you're interested in offloading those meprolights. I checked the HK store and they only sell one type of night sights for all USP compact models, so I think yours for the 9mm should be good to go in my 45.

Thanks!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply has what you need.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the trijicon ones and they don't care about caliber in a family (compact versus std.) FWIW>

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post