SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for kydex IWB holster for P250sc with rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for kydex IWB holster for P250sc with rail Login/Join 
posted
I have the 9mm Sig P250sc with a medium grip, which has the round trigger guard & has a rail.
As this Model is discontinued, no one I have found is willing to invest in a mold for it.
Has anyone bought a Kydex IWB holster they can recommend?
I have an aliengear hybrid holster, but I would prefer one that can also be used in appendix position.

Posts: 47 | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact AJ at No Surrender Holsters. He has holsters from $35 and up. He is a great guy and a vet.

https://www.nosurrenderholsters.com

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to buy from a vet.
Unfortunately, his pattern doesn't look like it would work in Appendix IWB position.
I already have an aliengear IWB, but wanted a wraparound, compact, single clip holster that I could use at 3,4 or 5 oclock position, with adjustable cant.

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Try Ozarks Holster Company. Dustin, a Forum member, shows a P250SC 9mm/.40 (medium/large frame w/rail). Offered straight or with a 15 degree cant.

Great guy to deal with.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The P250/P320 Subcompact with the Medium railed grip module will fit in most P250/P320 Compact holsters. (Non-railed Subcompacts won't though.) There will just be a fraction of an inch of empty space at the muzzle end of the holster.

I have a JM Custom Kydex IWB for my P320 Compact that is very well made. Mine's the #2, but he offers several styles. His IWB Universal sounds like it might be the style you're wanting, with a single clip and adjustable cant.

http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/c/IWB-Holsters.html

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
You might contact Vedder Holsters. The Vedder Light Tuck is a good kydex holster with a strong steel clip which is adjustable for cant and ride height. Retention is also adjustable. I don't see the P250SC with rounded trigger guard and rail specifically listed. They do have the P250SC w/rounded trigger guard and no rail. They also have the P320SC w/rounded trigger guard with or without rail. I'm not sure if the Vedder Lighttuck P320SC holsters would fit the P250 but it might since I think they use the same frames. I know a lot of other holsters are interchangeable between the P320 and P250. It's also possible they may have the mold you need but just not listed.

http://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I have what you're looking for and offered it twice.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the info on Ozarks holsters, I will have to get one - Thanks again!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
az4783054

az4783054, I tried the link you provided (https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...770079134#3770079134) it didn't work but thank you anyway.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by uncleknife1:
quote:
az4783054

az4783054, I tried the link you provided (https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...770079134#3770079134) it didn't work but thank you anyway.

I took the ad down to put on another venue per Para's rules. If you'd like to e-mail me, I can give you the details of the VEDDER holster I have. Otherwise, the OZARK holster is a fine choice.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
A little late but Hogue offers ARS (Automatic Retention System) Stage 1 Holster for the 250 and others

https://www.hogueinc.com/holst...sigsauer/p250compact

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have the 9mm Sig P250sc with a medium grip,

Thank you, everyone, for your help.
I will go for the Ozark that is made specifically for the 9mm Sig P250SC with rail.