SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Those with P320 and looking to add a RMR, here is one option
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those with P320 and looking to add a RMR, here is one option Login/Join 
posted
Jagerwerks has now added P320 to there line up for RMR milling. I have 4 glocks slides and a MP 2.0 also done by them, i think it's fair to say they are one of the top 4-5 companies out there for milling that i know of. Priced reasonably and great customer service.

http://jagerwerks.com/sig-p320-rmr-front-cut/

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Good to know.

Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
I wonder if you know that sig makes one complete with optic.

Sig P320 with optic
If you do, sorry for reminding you of this.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^Except that's the SIG Romeo optic, not an RMR^^

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
^^Except that's the SIG Romeo optic, not an RMR^^

^^^^This^^^^

I was posting more for those like me who have a P320 already and wanted to get it milled for some Reflex sights

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if you know that sig makes one complete with optic.

I knew it but I already have two P320's and don't really want another. This gives me the ability to have one of the slides milled for the RMR. Lastly the Sig is a proprietary milling and isn't compatible with other RMR's on the market.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's pretty interesting. Which kinds of iron sights would any of you recommend to work on a 320 with an RMR?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I've been researching putting an RMR on my P320, I contacted Jagerwerks awhile back about it. The only suppressor sights worth using I've found are Trijicon's.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With gen 1 RMRs at $350 plus the cost of milling, this option is that much more competitive with the Romeo.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
With gen 1 RMRs at $350 plus the cost of milling, this option is that much more competitive with the Romeo.

With the use of some online gift cards and free shipping code I got my latest RMR fit 305 shipped

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I'd say that some people want to go with a known product, which requires the slide to be milled, than to be a beta tester for day before yesterday optics manufacturers.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
^^^^THIS^^^^

Dry-fly I'm using Ameriglo suppressor sights, $80!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

With the use of some online gift cards and free shipping code I got my latest RMR fit 305 shipped

Under $280 for mine after rewards bonuses were used, if I remember correctly (It was a WHOLE 2 weeks ago! I think...). Cabela's just sent out the email that it finally shipped. 'Bout time. Any longer and I would've entirely forgotten that I had bought it in the first place.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Which model did you guys get for this price?

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
The only suppressor sights worth using I've found are Trijicon's.

That makes it easy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
NoQuota, good deal on the Ameriglo's. I looked on their website but didn't see an application for P320 suppressor sights. Confused

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Full disclosure, they are not 100% co witness
More like a 3rd, but I didn't want full co witness so they work for me.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/am...AR-AP-SIGNSCS-SG-181

https://ameriglo.com/collectio...classic-tritium-sets