SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Feedback from Walther PPQ M2 SC Owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback from Walther PPQ M2 SC Owners Login/Join 
Picture of Sourkraut
posted
Looking for feedback from owners of the Walther PPQ M2 SC. Would like your honest opinions about this gun and any issues you may have experienced.

Reccomend? Yeah or Nay?

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
I don't own the sub compact, but I do own the 4" PPQ M2 Have almost 1,000 rounds through it, not one problem.

Mine came with factory installed Tritium night sights, the ones with the large orange front sight.

I have owned many pistols including several Glocks a Springfield Arms XD, a Ruger LC9s pro and recently a Sig P365

Out off all of these the Walther has the finest trigger, nothing close but for perhaps the LC9s.

This is simply the finest striker fired pistol that I have ever handled, and I have own over 100 handguns in my life time.

I now use this pistol to shoot my yearly LEOSA course out here in Arizona. Arizona makes the retired police officers fire the same exact course that active duty officers do, and it's not easy.

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the SubCompact for a couple of months and put 300 or so rounds through it. I really liked the trigger and ergos....but then got a P365 and didn’t “need” the Walther. I could find nothing wrong with it but it’s size versus the 365.

Posts: 24 | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The SC that I handled at LGS had a gritty trigger compared to other PPQ's. Be mindful that Walther significantly changed the material and design of the SC trigger compared to the full sized. I believe it has to be cooked a bit longer till they get it right.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
I just picked up an SC (already have the full size) and I don’t feel much difference in the two triggers. Have 300 rounds through the SC.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post