SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's the weirdest, rarest, most valuable, or seldom seen pistol you own? - Please include pictures!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the weirdest, rarest, most valuable, or seldom seen pistol you own? - Please include pictures! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
I don't personally own anything unique or rare. I just like seeing pretty things. The closest thing I own to rare is a SIG Trailside which is not rare at all, but one heck of a gun and no longer made.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My 1916 Webley MKIII Pocket. Not to be confused with a 3" MKIV of later manufacture.

Chamelot-Delvigne 1873 for shooting mummies.

Universal Enforcer. What you need if you are joining the Symbionese Liberation Army

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Does it have to be a pistol?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Eh. I dont have anything special to anyone but me. But i am excited for this thread

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Does it have to be a pistol?

This is an all inclusive, loving thread. Post anything you want!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
All four of these are rare but the second from the left is one of only two officially imported to the US Market. Its a Beretta 92 Combat (as is the one next to it but it came from Australia).

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Got to be PROTO-1 and NJSP P228. Cool

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Freedom arms 83 premier grade 454 casull

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I have found all seven calibers of the P220. Working on the second set as I am missing the extra 22lr and 10mm for now. I don't think it has ever been done before...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
I have found all seven calibers of the P220. Working on the second set as I am missing the extra 22lr and 10mm for now. I don't think it has ever been done before...

Man, all talking and no pics. Not nice. Wink

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
My 1916 Webley MKIII Pocket. Not to be confused with a 3" MKIV of later manufacture.

Chamelot-Delvigne 1873 for shooting mummies.

Universal Enforcer. What you need if you are joining the Symbionese Liberation Army

That last gun in your pic....We found one in a house we moved into, i thought it was just an m1 carbine somebody had hacked.

Can you tell me some information about that thing?

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

quote:

I know. I'll have to get some pics out soon. Won't be as good as the Eek you put out on Feb 28 of last year. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: .38supersig,

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The "Enforcer" was a commercial M1 Carbine pistol produced from 1963-1984 by Universal Firearms.

Iver Johnson produced similar M1 Carbine pistols from 1978-1991, as did Plainfield from 1977-1978.

They were offered in several different configurations and finishes.

Muzzle flash is... impressive. Accuracy is not.

Inland currently offers a similar pistol, known as the "Advisor": https://www.inland-mfg.com/Inl...guns/M1-Advisor.html

You occasionally see images of actual USGI M1/M2 Carbines cut down in similar configurations during Vietnam, where they were popular with people like convoy drivers, boat crews, and chopper pilots. (Likely more for the "cool factor" than their practicality, considering such a chopped down M2 carbine would be nigh-uncontrollable on full auto, and even a sawed-off M1 Carbine would be of little benefit over a real pistol.)

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
A WW2 artillery Luger, all matching numbers, with a matching magazine as well.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chamelot-Delvigne 1873 for shooting mummies

Mine is no where close to that good of a condition.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WWII bring back P38 Walther. Belonged to my grandfather.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

quote:

I posted pics at the time.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
The weirdest, rarest, and most valuable pistol I own may not be the same thing. I'll have to look in the safe and ponder.

I have a 9mm P220, which is kinda rare in the states.
I have an Automag III which is kinda rare.
I have a S&W 940 which is kinda rare.

I have a Swiss P210-6 which is the most valuable pistol I own.

I'll post some pics, but I've recently transitioned away from the Mac, so it'll be a moment.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
The "Enforcer" was a commercial M1 Carbine pistol produced from 1963-1984 by Universal Firearms.

Iver Johnson produced similar M1 Carbine pistols from 1978-1991, as did Plainfield from 1977-1978.

They were offered in several different configurations and finishes.

Muzzle flash is... impressive. Accuracy is not.

Inland currently offers a similar pistol, known as the "Advisor": https://www.inland-mfg.com/Inl...guns/M1-Advisor.html

You occasionally see images of actual USGI M1/M2 Carbines cut down in similar configurations during Vietnam, where they were popular with people like convoy drivers, boat crews, and chopper pilots. (Likely more for the "cool factor" than their practicality, considering such a chopped down M2 carbine would be nigh-uncontrollable on full auto, and even a sawed-off M1 Carbine would be of little benefit over a real pistol.)

Thank you for that. The one I had was exactly like the top on in the pictures you posted. It didnt have a magazine when we found it.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Browning 10-71. Belgium made with 2 proof marks. Butt ugly pistol that makes a Glock look like a beauty queen. Got it for an obscenely low price because it was locked up tight.
Did I mention it was ugly?

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post