SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Back to the range today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back to the range today Login/Join 
posted
First time in weeks. Was set up well, enter one door, leave another. Felt really therapeutic to put shots down range from the P320!

Posts: 13 | Location: Lexington KY | Registered: December 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to know. I assume it was Buds. I've been putting it off because of the mask thing.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I haven’t been to the range in months. Prior to the COVID-19 shutdown, we moved into a new home and then sold our old one, so too busy... and then the shutdown hit. Maybe I can make it this weekend or next...

Glad you made it, though!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post