SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a P320 XCompact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a P320 XCompact Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Picked up a P320 XCompact yesterday. Very pleased with the way the slimmed down grip fits my hand while still providing 15+1. Pretty good chance it's going to displace my G19 as my primary CCW. Few pics comparing to my G43 and M17.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Great gun I just bought an X Compact today! Both my magazines are 15 round made in Italy I’m assuming by Mec-Gar. The mag springs are super stiff. Getting the final 15th round in the magazine is pretty difficult. If I insert a full magazine with the slide closed and try to chamber a round it’s all but impossible.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Just shot my X-Compact for the first time and all I can say is WOW!!!!!! LOVE IT! Best pistol shooting I’ve done in a long time. Better than my 4006 and P229 even. Everything just comes together with the X-Carry, great ergonomics, nice sights that draw my eyes to the front sight, light recoil, flat trigger with a smooth light weight. I’m impressed with this gun. Definitely my new EDC.

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to derail a post but....I notice that you are running the Aimpoint Acro P1 on your M17. How is that working out for you? What plate did you use to mount the P1 to your Sig?

TIA.

Joe

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by curnarski:
Not to derail a post but....I notice that you are running the Aimpoint Acro P1 on your M17. How is that working out for you? What plate did you use to mount the P1 to your Sig?

TIA.

Joe

I was pleasantly surprised with the shootability of the XCompact.

Joe, I'll redirect your comments on the ACRO to my comments here: M17 w/ACRO P1

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
How stiff were your magazine springs?

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcowboyscr:
How stiff were your magazine springs?

They were fairly stiff but nothing out of the ordinary from any of my other mags. I have some Glock 23 mags which seem much more stiff.

Michael

posted Hide Post
Thank-you, Michael.

Joe

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post