SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where is the P220 Legion...I want one!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the P220 Legion...I want one! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don't see where the Legion has much to offer for me other than cosmetics, so I just picked up a P220 Super Match on sale for $999.99.

Long slide, 5" match barrel, adjustable target sights, SAO, ambi safety, two tone, wood grips.

What's not to like? Smile

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read on the blue forum that the P220 Legion is now in production. It has now been added to several distributors websites.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I'll believe it when I see one for sale! I was just at my LGS last night and one of the owners has been waiting for one. He said Sig just told him to look for them December 2017.

I hope you're right Cathy!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:

I hope you're right Cathy!

Me too! I am extremely excited about the SAO in particular!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
As seen at the NRA Convention last week

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarEagle:
As seen at the NRA Convention last week

Sure is a nice pistol. Sig has been great at showing it off at shows for the last 16 month's.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
I'd patiently wait for a P220 Legion and maybe a P227 in the horizon. At least they don't have the external extractor that you could see a mile away. Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
It's in the same place as the US P210 and the 10mm 1911. I don't remember where I read it, and take it for a grain of salt, but supposedly Sig held off of these projects and ramped up rifle production in case of a ban.

I've held the Sig 1911 in 10mm. A local shop had several of them.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I'll continue to wait. My P226 and P229 Legion's want a "Big" Brother. I just hope it is sooner than later. Not much on the Net about the P220 legion.