SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found a decent P320c holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found a decent P320c holster Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted

It's nice and slim, rides high, and juuust covers the muzzle.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Is that a franken 320? Looks like a subcompact Grip module (with external safety) with a Compact slide?

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I live in MA, where the "approved" P320s without a 20lb trigger need a manual safety. It's a P320c that I ordered the subcompact grip frame for, and dremeled for the safety.

It's my Officers Model P320.

The mag in the gun is flush fit, the others have the grip extension. If I lived in a free state they'd also be full capacity, but all my mags are 10rnd. Which, I accept, I'm happy to have a decent carry choice, since I can't buy a new G19.

I do like the P320 a lot, but if I could get a G19, I'd get a G19. That said, I think the 320 is an extremely strong competitor. I don't really think the offerings from S&W or "Springfield Armory" compare. I do like the VP9 a lot though.

The height of this holster is just right for me, and a potential unaimed gutshot out of the gate if necessary.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do like the P320 a lot, but if I could get a G19, I'd get a G19.

I've always said if I could only own one pistol it would be one of my G19's. Gotta tell you though the 320 has "almost" changed my mind on that. I shoot it a "little" better but I still feel the G19 conceals easier. Also the under $20 mags for the Glock are a no brainer.

Fortunately I'm in a position where I can own both and I do (actually 2 G19's and 3 P320's).

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I really like Black Point products....the IWB version is also very comfortable.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I have several Blackpoint holsters that are fast becoming my favorite concealed holsters

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post