SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has Anyone Seen Any P227 Magazines For Sale Anywhere Recently?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Anyone Seen Any P227 Magazines For Sale Anywhere Recently? Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
I was hoping to find a few more P227 mags. Does anyone know if anybody's got them in stock?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
https://www.gunbroker.com/All/...ords=p227%20magazine
Few on GB. Bring money....

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Numrich has the 10 round mags for $61.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for 10 or 14-rounders?

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ten rounders. I never had any luck with the 14 rounders.

Thanks 1KPerDay and stoic-one. I hear you about the prices, and have to assume availability has something to do with them.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
ManVenture Outpost is showing 72 in stock at $41.04ea.

https://www.manventureoutpost....7-45-10_p_14739.html

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a vendor someone can vouch for? I would buy more at that price.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Interesting question. The online reviews are a little rough, but then they generally are. For two mags, they're talking about shipping from the warehouse happening in 25-30 days for seven bucks or 16 days for five bucks more.

Does anyone know about these guys? I'd be willing to wait for the quantity I'd like to order if the vendor is OK.

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Manventure sure is good on pricing, I had not looked at GB until this thread.

Let us know if it all works out. I may be in the market for some extras at $41 a piece

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I ordered a gun from ManVenture Outpost several years ago, no issue with it then. Not sure about them now.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I have made about ten purchases from them since 2014, no issues with any of them. Mostly magazines and Magpul furniture (good prices on Magpul stuff). Before covid shipping was 1 to 1 1/2 weeks on average, but since…yea that 6 weeks plus they quote is true. I placed an order in April of this year for some .308 PMags. Took right on 6 and a half weeks to show up, but they made it. Interestingly I would check my account for status every week or so and it would just say “processing” and then one day I got a shipping notice from UPS for a package out of Texas. I was curious since I hadn’t ordered anything besides the mags and my ManVenture account still said pending. The package arrived and it was my PMags. The return address was RSR Group so I figure ManVenture just had it drop shipped from them. About a day after I got it my account showed “shipped” on the order. I tried placing an order for a KAC micro front sight in Sept. but it was cancelled. I had had a back in stock reminder with them and when I got the email and logged on there was one left. I ordered it that night but in the AM I had an order cancelled notice from them saying sorry it went out of stock. The email also mentioned to make sure my charge was refunded. I checked my CC every few days but the charge never even showed up so I didn’t have to wait for the refund.

Just my experience, but I’ll order again.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, order sent and we'll see what happens. Thanks, mbinky.

posted Hide Post
I’ve had really good luck with Manventure Outpost. They have been a little slower since COVID, but they’ve had the best pricing on Mecgar mags if they have them in stock. I’ve probably bought 8-10 times from them and never an issue.

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XplodingRavioli
posted Hide Post
I've always had luck with this site for magazines. Even when they're out of stock, an email will remind you when they are in stock to buy: https://gunmagwarehouse.com/al...gazines--45-auto-acp

RC

Posts: 201 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: December 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the p320 45 full-size mags are the same as the p227, just a different baseplate.

Posts: 34 | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt325ci:
the p320 45 full-size mags are the same as the p227, just a different baseplate.

Have you had a chance to try the swap?

posted Hide Post
I have not personally tried it but I saw it on a YouTube video by Nutnfancy. I can send you a p320 mag if you would like to try it

Posts: 34 | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer, but I think I can find one locally to give a try.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 597 | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Just curious, how many of us here bought the 227... I bought one and never fired it.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post