SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has Anyone Seen Any P227 Magazines For Sale Anywhere Recently?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Anyone Seen Any P227 Magazines For Sale Anywhere Recently? Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Pittwm, I don't know the answer, but used versions began around $650 here before the latest hoo-hah really took hold on the gun buying public's imagination.

Just to follow up -

Manventure Outpost's listing was faulty - the website said they had 72 of the mags, but they didn't have any. Refund already being (slowly) processed.

SIG CS emailed me to tell me that they still have the capacity to produce the magazines, but they're waiting until they get sufficient demand before they produce more.

The quest continues!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pittwm:
Just curious, how many of us here bought the 227... I bought one and never fired it.

What are you waiting for? How long ago did you buy it?

I got my P227 when they first came out, probably 6 or 7 years ago and I have been shooting it since then

I then had to wait probably a year for Hogue to make me a set of grips.

This is the SIG that we P220 shooters have been asking for since the 1980s. I must have brought it up with SIG at every SHOT show for decades

Unfortunately SIG was too late to market with it. I was actually surprised that they dropped it so fast, but today's buyer wants a teeny tiny 15 shot 9MM or 40S&W that he/she can tuck in a pocket or purse

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
until they get sufficient demand before they produce more.

and how are they going to note that? you can't order them...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ You know, I'm embarrassed and sorry that I didn't think to ask that question.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittwm:
Just curious, how many of us here bought the 227... I bought one and never fired it.

What are you waiting for? How long ago did you buy it?

I got my P227 when they first came out, probably 6 or 7 years ago and I have been shooting it since then

I then had to wait probably a year for Hogue to make me a set of grips.

This is the SIG that we P220 shooters have been asking for since the 1980s. I must have brought it up with SIG at every SHOT show for decades

Unfortunately SIG was too late to market with it. I was actually surprised that they dropped it so fast, but today's buyer wants a teeny tiny 15 shot 9MM or 40S&W that he/she can tuck in a pocket or purse

I say it’s 3 years old, still brand new in the box. Idk, just one of those bought and never fired kinda gun lol.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post