New
Find
Notify
Tools

43 to a 43X Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted
It looks like there are a few 43x complete lowers out there that could convert the 43 to a 43x with the price being around 200 bucks, I'm sure in time they might be lower. who knows might be a good way to turn the 43-6 rounder into a 10 rd. if your looking for a black slide.

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Could buy a 48 too if you already have a 43

Then you have the ability to turn 2 guns into 4 (43, 43X, 48, and a 48 slide with the 43 frame)

I love the 48

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
It looks like there are a few 43x complete lowers out there that could convert the 43 to a 43x with the price being around 200 bucks, I'm sure in time they might be lower. who knows might be a good way to turn the 43-6 rounder into a 10 rd. if your looking for a black slide.

Just a rumor or do you have sources? I am not ready to buy a 43x or 48 but would consider a 10 round frame for my 43.

Do you have a link?

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1323 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

Just a rumor or do you have sources? I am not ready to buy a 43x or 48 but would consider a 10 round frame for my 43.

Do you have a link?

google gun broker

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post