SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone pull the trigger on the AC-Unity Glock mags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone pull the trigger on the AC-Unity Glock mags? Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Looking for some real world feedback; online feedback seems really good but I'm looking to my favorite source of information. Specifically I'm looking at picking up a few 30 round 9mm mags for my Palmetto pistol.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that I have any experience with them, but for the price, it might be worth trying. I found some for only $12.99, which is low enough to take a chance and could be interesting.

Posts: 6870 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Reports on the MP5 and AK mags are encouraging. I’ll definitely order some of the MP5 mags.

Posts: 9953 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post