SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Foldable Glock
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foldable Glock Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
That must be the little oriental kid from the Goonies, all grown up.

Pointless, and likely to not work when you need it.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Jesus H, everything that company demonstrated is straight out of Mall Ninja Monthly.

A Glock 26 would be more compact than that piece of junk Glock. Just stick a 31 rd mag in it if that's what tickles your fancy.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like this sort of thing. For every 1000 wacky ideas like this, something truly innovative and useful might come out. It's their time and dime for R&D, they can have at it!

Folding carbines are a big hit...I don't see folding handguns as being all that viable though. The almost right angle grip is what makes handguns hard to conceal, who knows, maybe this idea will spawn something truly useful down the road?

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Well looks like Palmetto State has this ridiculous thing in stock now. Roll Eyes And at only $1199. Roll Eyes

http://palmettostatearmory.com...magazine-m3g19f.html

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Well looks like Palmetto State has this ridiculous thing in stock now. Roll Eyes And at only $1199. Roll Eyes

Oh. My.
Not that I would buy one, but damn!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:

Soon to appear on CDNN closeout for $699

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Solution looking for a problem.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
Someone at Taurus HQ just spit out his coffee and called an emergency staff meeting to reverse engineer that thing Big Grin

That has KEL-TEC written all over it Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What the hell is that P320???? So let's add some huge bracket apparatus to the front... Now you have to get your pistol, pull a mag out of that behemoth, slap it in, rack it, and congrats! You now have a useable pistol that's massively front heavy and has a shitty grip that will pinch the holy shit out of you.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
-During actual need for concealed weapon-

<fumble> <fumble>

<gets shot>

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That idea has been out for some time now and cannot figure how the person who designed it was not laughed out of existence. I cannot think of one time that it would be of any use. Adding more parts and complicating the original design is asking for problems when there are none to begin with. If you can't conceal a Glock 19 or a 26 or another comparably sized pistol, you have to think," should I be carrying at all? ". To me it seems like a total waste of time and effort.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
Someone at Taurus HQ just spit out his coffee and called an emergency staff meeting to reverse engineer that thing Big Grin

LMAO!!!

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP!! p320 and G19.
sad for those souls.

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw the price for these abominations-$1,199.00 on Palmetto State Armory. That is insane.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
It is a glock, so maybe it was an improvement on the trigger and just got outta hand? Or trying to improve their weird ass grip? I think its a joke gift, as even as terrible a glock is, they AREN'T that bad.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Let's see just how slow we can make the draw.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post