SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Perfect As A Carry Model
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Perfect As A Carry Model Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
As far as I can tell, changing the grip module from compact medium to carry large is perfection. At least for my XXL hands. If you haven't experimented with module sizes I encourage you to try.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5052 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently we are not the same size. I found going Compact medium to Compact small was heaven. Agree on the experiment with the sizes bit.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Definitely experiment. My full-size came with a medium grip module. With my smaller hands, I tried out a small, and it was the shiznitz for me.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Carry made the most sense to me. Basically the same size as a P229, which I EDC, but with greater capacity. I recommend anyone start with the Carry. If they find the grip to be a bit long, get a Compact module and one 15 rounder. Use the 17s that came with the Carry as reloads.

As for the large, I agree. My big hands need it. I would suggest trying Talon grips as well; I didn't find the stock grips to be grippy enough.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the large grip on my FS and standard medium on my carry, both work for me. I use the FS in competitions and carry the carry.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recommend trying out the Xgrip adapters with the 17 rounders and a Compact frame. They are just about perfect and you keep the smaller G19 sized grip frame.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the small sizes are perfect for my little girl hands.The Carry with the small grip is heaven

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I shot mine best (P320C) with the Large grip, yet I have normal size hands.

Of course that made a big compact even bigger.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
well, it's the 250 I carry, but the subcompact in .45 works great for me.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the large module on the p250. I think it makes the long trigger pull more manageable for long fingers.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post