SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day. (Test fired today) Login/Join 
posted
Stay tuned.....it is out for delivery to my FFL now. Big Grin

Not how I wanted to show it, but the best I can do until they released it to me.

Tippmann Armory 9mm Gatling Gun Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yay! Another P6 in great condition to exhibit that no primer can resist it valiant double action hammer fall. Congratulations!

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Tease.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They shipping it in dry ice?

Posts: 347 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The associate at the gun store does not know how to transfer it and stated to me that they are awaiting information from the ATF on how it needs to go on the 4473. It goes like this....."Other" "Firearm". I am more than pissed. This is not an inexpensive piece of equipment.

Looks like the tease will continue until tomorrow. Sorry guys.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Shockwave something or other thing. Maybe the 1187 version?

That Franklin Armory musket Wink

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn click bait.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
ghost gun

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think I am going to win the award for the coolest gun of the day

Dam’! I believe you are correct.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you win. Big Grin

Very cool! I saw some videos about that one last year, it looks like an absolute giggle to shoot. Can’t wait for the range report. Smile

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ok you win. Smile

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Yep!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I concede, but must see video.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Yep. Damn skippy you won it. Waiting on the range report.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Hah! Its rear sight looks a lot like from a lever gun. Cant wait for the range report.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Wait. Just a gol darn minute here! Who even knew you could buy anything like that? There must be a law against anything that cool. Does the OP here reload? I'm thinking he'd have to if he wants to shoot it. Much. OK, he not only wins the internet for the day, he gets the entire darn year.

Trying to crack open my memory. I thought buying various registered magnums was cool. I thought buying the very low number Winchester M70 was cool. Even scoring the 1970s P210 with all 3 calibers was cool. (OK, it was). But this takes it to an entire different level. About the only thing cooler would be one in 45-70. And feeding that beast would be pretty darn expensive. Like feeding a 9mm during an ammo shortage is going to be cheap.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
And it takes Glock mags. Smile. Razz

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very cool indeed! Did it fit in a medium Priority mail box? Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you meant coolest gun of the year!

After seeing the Youtube videos of these, I think I'd like one.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Sweet!!

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post