SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where is Best Place to Buy Hogue G10 Grips ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Best Place to Buy Hogue G10 Grips ? Login/Join 
posted
Everybody seems to have good things to say about the Hogue G10 grips. Wondering if there is a "best place" to buy these...

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
MidwayUSA has good prices on them for a few SIGs, however, the choices are limited. Also try Top Gun Supply, or the Hogue online store.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I have three sets, and they all came from different places: Hogue, Greg Cote, and CDNN. Everyone is pretty close on regular prices. Check around and look for occasional sales or closeouts.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto what JAFO said.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I just looked around and eventually ordered another set from Greg Cote, who is a great vendor. They are all priced about the same across the net and locally. I got free shipping with Greg Cote.

You are gonna spend from 100-120 bucks it seems across the board.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone; I knew this was the place to ask!

posted Hide Post
Yep, Greg Cote. I've bought three pair from him so far. Ultra fast shipping, lots of stuff in stock, good pricing. One of my favorite on-line vendors.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/ho...2b20b833c1e270bce689

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
For Hogue grips, go Greg or go home. Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Got mine from Greg and would again.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Greg Cote is the winner by several lengths. Thanks to everyone that responded

posted Hide Post
Greg!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
At this forum!...a good deal will pop up every so often...so much that I have to ignore some deals. Also, try hogue seconds...google it. They sell the grips that don't make quality. From the consensus...hard to find the blemish.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
Send me an email, I have a set that I got recently that I want to sell.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
Also, try hogue seconds...google it. They sell the grips that don't make quality. From the consensus...hard to find the blemish.

You just cost me $50.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up on the seconds. Wish they had a few more styles to choose from; very limited. Maybe that's an indication of high quality production.