SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which pistol to carry during the Covid19 pandemic?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which pistol to carry during the Covid19 pandemic? Login/Join 
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 or Glock 23. Coin toss.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
For now it's low intensity so 9mm but the 10mm is ready if the trouble ramps up. At home better tools.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1550 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Five seveN

Posts: 438 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been carrying a P238 in a super tuck for years.

But I just used the after the gun show (which was canceled at the start of the last day-Corona) in my driveway loop hole to get me a p365. And that is my new carry gun.

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for a Colt Lightning to carry in a shoulder holster.

If I end up coughing and feverish, I am going full Doc Holiday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEPVuP_q5hs

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, just wow!

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
I like carrying the M&P Shield 2.0 the best
The chubby Glocks 24 & 26 are just thicker & don't carry as well..

Going to look into a SIG P365 or a Glock 43
LGS has a $420 P365

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which pistol to carry during the Covid19 pandemic?

Um, at a couple months in I'm now pretty sure that it wasn't going matter to the virus. Wink

I've stuck with my normal EDC G23. It's what I know, what I train with. No brainer for me. For defending the homestead and our (small, very small) mountain of tee-pee, awful canned chili and woefully overpriced nitrile gloves, I do make sure my Shockwave and MPX are handy. Locally there have been sporadic reports of home invasions, even a series of break-ins purportedly by the same party relatively close by.

-MG

-MG

Posts: 1974 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post