SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Heads Up - 220 Compact /245 Owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up - 220 Compact /245 Owners Login/Join 
posted
Need magazines? The Sig website is showing them on sale for..... 19 bucks. Pretty cheap for a factory mag!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered some.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow thanks dude. I just grabbed six. That is a killer price.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

To the shooter that bought six? Why? You shooting USPSA with a P220 Compact?? LOL

I only use the short, 6rnd mags in the gun when I carry it and for reloads I carry standard P220 8rnd mags with the adapter.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am a bit of a mag whore. I like to have 10 mags per pistol. They may never all be used but I just having them.

Of course that means I have to organize a shit ton of pistol mags but hey women buy shoes. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I am a bit of a mag whore. I like to have 10 mags per pistol. They may never all be used but I just having them.

Of course that means I have to organize a shit ton of pistol mags but hey women buy shoes. Smile

I feel ya on that. I will update later with pics of my mags. Time to go eat crawfish.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up on the price. I just purchased three. Love the P245, and the next item on the list is a Dan Hume holster for it.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Merc50:
Thanks for the heads-up on the price. I just purchased three. Love the P245, and the next item on the list is a Dan Hume holster for it.

One left. Also several P320SC mags on sale along with a leather 3-slot pancake for the P320C.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I snagged the last 220 compact mag!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Daaaaaanngggg. Makes me wish I'd kept my 220 Compact.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Out of stock', means I get to save money! Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn! Missed it. I could a used a few more magazines. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
One left. Also several P320SC mags on sale along with a leather 3-slot pancake for the P320C.

That same P320C 3 slot pancake holster is even cheaper over at CDNN.

$25 from Sig: https://www.sigsauer.com/store...pancake-holster.html

$15 from CDNN: https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...ster-right-hand.html

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post