SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody have thoughts on the P320 X-Carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody have thoughts on the P320 X-Carry? Login/Join 
posted
Saturday, while at a local gunshow I happened upon a new one and bought it (on impulse). I have wiped it down of packing oil and played with it a while, preparing for the eventual maiden-range day. It came with a medium grip, a Strait trigger and a mildley crowned barrel. It seems to have tighter fit from my other 320s all the way around, otherwise it is a P230 post recall.
Anyone with thoughts, experiences, comments etc?

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked one up about a month ago, its been flawless with all ammo I used . I did notice at first that the if you eased the slide shut it was not into battery ,like a little tight . Thats seems to of cleared up .

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked at one last week. It exhibited the same tight slide as described by triaxle.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post
I’ve been looking at getting an X-carry. Nice to hear they’re fit well.

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post