SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New release from Jessie James - Trump 1911
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New release from Jessie James - Trump 1911 Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Jessie James has started a firearms company JJFU he's a big 2A supporter, has plenty of firearms several NFA and lives in TX. It's over the top, kind of like Trump, it has his gold accents, a bit much, sure, but hey brash, bold, stand out, are trademark Trump style..

Even if you are not a fan of stylizing firearms for sale, the work is top notch.

If you are interested in seeing more of his work click Here

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have a RIA 1911, and a BUNCH of ammo, than this, just saying...

Posts: 198 | Location: SE Louisiana  | Registered: August 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Lots of bling there, price?

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
That is some impressive work.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Yeah I don’t want anyone’s name on my gun. Same reason I don’t wear sports jerseys with some other dudes name on my back....well to be honest I wouldn’t wear sports jerseys anyway but if I did they be blank Big Grin

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't like the squared off trigger guard or square full length dust cover or slide. Front sight an inch back from the end of the slide looks wierd, too.

I'd be curious how much of that is gaudy bling, and how much is precision gunsmithing. With the 1911, it's all about the barrel link, barrel
Bushing, trigger, slide-to-frame and extractor tension. Everything else is aesthetics.

Of course, this is about looks and will probably never be shot. Is he going to present it to its namesake?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RanRan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Don't like the squared off trigger guard or square full length dust cover or slide. Front sight an inch back from the end of the slide looks wierd, too.

The gun is sporting a comp on the front, hence the reason the sight look so far back from the muzzle. There are more pics in this link.

Trump 1911

Posts: 174 | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily for me....too blingy. But I love the fact that he built it!

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 242 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Not a yuuuuge fan of the the squared trigger guard, but if he wanted to make a display pistol, he succeeded.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of bling, but this one time, I'll make an exception. Anything to make liberal heads explode is a good thing. Cool

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Looks like the pistola of some Cartel Jefe'.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
Looks like the pistola of some Cartel Jefe'.

It's the MAGA Cartel, and the jefe' is Trump. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
It's hideous if you ask me.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
its not a flowing design, at all. Proportions are odd as well. The engraving doesn't impress me if a) he had someone else do it and/or b) and programmed a laser to do it. I know several small-time guys doing cool stuff like that with lasers so a name like JJ, the bar is higher.

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I'll pass...his moral compass is FUBAR and the way he treated Sandra Bullock was shameful. Add to that, the pistol IMHO is ugly. I wouldn't mind a Trump tribute piece and would be a nice item to own.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first glance, I thought it said "Donald Duck."

I don't like it. It looks like something Saddam Hussein would've owned. But if you like it, go for it. Different strokes for different folks -- some guns that I like, other people call ugly, like this:

I guess I've got simple tastes. This is about as far as I would take the concept of "bling" on a handgun -- fancy grips and engraving, sure, but no gold, please:

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Mind blown. Garish, but blatantly so. Check your taste at the door. The left must be quivering with toxic shock. And that be a good thing.

Personally however I think it's fugly as all get out.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
Pimptastic with a touch of phallic barrel envy.

Perfect gun for the Trumpster. LOL

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even for Trump, that would be gaudy.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
It's hideous. I like it.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post