SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion Coins
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion Coins Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The case is a rust haven and the coin is good for flipping. Actually I drilled a hole in mine and put it on my dog's collar.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigblu1:
I use it as "trophy" for my monthly range challenges with my dad. It has been in my possession since we started this little game.

Perfect use for it. Maybe could also be used as a dealer button for poker game.

Nice thought!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Ended up just setting them on a table in the man cave for now.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
I have a collection of coins from 20 years in the Navy, maybe Ill put it in the display case with them. Ha, kidding, it sits in the Legion case, worthless piece of metal IMO.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post