SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster question for Glock 17 with O Light Valkyrie PL-2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster question for Glock 17 with O Light Valkyrie PL-2 Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
Very few makers advertise holsters for O Light equipped guns. The Valkyrie PL-2 is a little on the bigger side for a pistol light, but I don't know if it's the same size as a TLR-1 (which are heavily advertised for holsters).

Can anybody tell me if a holster for a Glock 17 with a TLR will fit a Glock 17 with a PL-2?

Or is there some other brand/option that makes them specifically for the O Light that I should consider?

To clarify, I'm looking for an OWB right hand piece with good retention, and I'd like to buy something sooner rather than wait for a custom made option.

Thank you.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Check out Black Rhino Conceal,ent. Just picked up one for the P320 with the PL2. Waiting for the 1913 adapter from Olight.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Safariland ALS 7378-832 works with the Valkyrie Pro, and I believe it will work with the PL-2 and tlr.

Warning, if you go to Safariland's site it is a shitshow. Searching for a specific holster is usually a mess.

I found mine on amazon but is currently unavailable. The 6360 is on amazon and will work as well.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! The fact that the Safariland lists it as fitting the Surefire, the Streamlight, and the Olight gives me confidence that many other of these makers will probably fit as well.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post