SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds*** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
If you have a DA/SA SIG that you would like to take its action to the next level by the best man for the job, here is your chance, completely free of charge.

Offering here is Robert Burke (aka The Sig Armorer)'s Carry Level Action job + QTR for your SIG P-series DA/SA pistol (P220, 224, 225/P6, 225-A1, 226, 227, 228, 229/M11-A1, or 239).

https://www.thesigarmorer.com/

RULES:
1. Have 60 posts as of today.
2. Post a pic of your SIG that you want the work to be done on. No pic--> not eligible.
3. Have email in your Profile.
4. Winner will be picked in August some time. Good luck!

Winner will go on Robert's website linked above, scroll down to the middle of the page and click on The Sig Armorer P-Series Carry Level Action Job tab that will lead to the Work Order page. There is a bunch of options to select, but, the only options you will select are the SIG model of yours to be worked on and the QTR (Quick Trigger Reset). ** If you select any additional stuff, you are responsible for those extra charges. **

Once done and the required personal and billing info are completed, you will be able to print out the FedEx shipping label. No payment is required at this time. Robert will get in touch with me for that. He will also contact you to discuss the proposed work order.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Q", that is an awesome offer. I hope everyone realizes its' magnitude.
May I ask what is your incentive for being so generous?

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Excellent and very generous Karma. Do not include me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
That is a VERY generous offer.

I might add I have met Robert since he is local to me and he is a super nice guy.
He performed the work you are offering on my P228 and it made a big difference, especially the reset.
He also worked on my P210 Standard and P320 with excellent results.
No pic and no entry, just wanted to provide a thumbs up for the work he does.

To reiterate, that is a Very generous offer.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Q.
That's just what I want done to this one.
Along with installing the original trigger.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cookand
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!! Thank you! My daily carry in 357Sig.

-----------
War Eagle!!

Posts: 367 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Terrific Karma - thank you.

My candidate: P220R w/folded slide

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1448 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! My P220 really needs some trigger love.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Not in, but thank you, Q, for all the generous KARMAS you've been kind enough to post.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HODY905:
"Q", that is an awesome offer. I hope everyone realizes its' magnitude.
May I ask what is your incentive for being so generous?

Surprised you asked that since you have been here for two years. Think that is generous, put on your big boy pants, you ain't seen nothing yet. Q is one of a kind!!

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Your numerous karmas are too generous. Not entering at this time.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Way COOL!!

Thanks for the lower post count so us newer folks can qualify Smile

My P220 while awesome, and even dressed up in Legion G10 grips, everything inside (other than springs) is stock from 2009... could definitely use a fine tuned trigger action.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Very remarkable Karma again Q. I would like to be entered.

Your slide and frame are one serial number apart? What happened there?!?

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity! Entering my P228 that's been touched by CCR magic.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Q, for your generosity to the members of this forum. Be safe!

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I haven't shot this P6 in years due to the crappy trigger.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
226 on the right

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Malamutes
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for generous opportunity!

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Lower Michigan | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Hope this pic works; if not I’ll edit it.

Thanks, Q, for offering another generous karma!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Offer. Someone will be a lucky winner.

Posts: 100 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post